Clausen House – Oakland, CA
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, implement and evaluate needs-based adult education curriculum.
- Insure compliance with Title 17 and 22 regulations and conduct quality assurance and program evaluation reviews of the adult education program.
- Monitor program performance against both quality and financial goals.
- Manage human resource functions for staff assigned to program and insure timely performance evaluations are conducted
- Function as liaison with families, RCEB and other entities
- Insure that student’s medications are correctly dispensed, stored and documented according to Title 22 regulations and program procedures
- Identify staff development opportunities for staff and arrange for internal and external trainings
- Develop and accurately manage annual budget and insure monthly billing is at the maximum possible
- Lead weekly staff meetings
- Maintain integrity of systems established for the program
- Assist with resolving student related crisis and conflict
- Represent department on committees as requested by Director of Program Services
- Ensure that ISPs are current and schedule ID team meetings accordingly
- Manage special assignments
How to Apply
Clausen House has basic requirements for hiring employees Use this form for initial screening. We will contact you after the initial screening is done.