Clausen House – Oakland, CA
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor client’s health through coordination with Residential Administrators and schedule medical/dental/therapy appointments accordingly. Document requests of healthcare received
- Maintain preventive health care record for each individual to insure they receive recommended tests and procedures relative to their age, medication and medical history.
- Maintain medical records in compliance with titles 17 & 22; and update emergency annually.
- Ensure clients’ health care needs are in compliance with Titles 17 & 22; and update emergency annually.
- Oversee prescription – ordering system for three residential homes
- Provide direct support to clients as needed, supplementing residential staff responsibilities
- Inventory and order food and hygiene supplies within budget. Identify discrepancies in what was ordered versus what is on hand to track theft and waste.
- Provide transportation for clients to various appointments and other destinations in personal and clause House vehicle
- Serve as a positive role model for consumers
- Perform other duties as required
How to Apply
Clausen House has basic requirements for hiring employees Use this form for initial screening. We will contact you after the initial screening is done.