Clausen House – Oakland, CA
Clausen House is currently seeking an individual with proven Human Resource managerial experience in a small nonprofit setting. We are seeking an individual who has experience with benefits administration, recruitment, employee relations, training, compliance, workers compensation claims management, and management of personnel policy and procedures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide support to employees by interpreting and administering Human Resource policies and procedures in order to solve problems, increase employee productivity and promote morale.
- Provide support and consultation to managers on employee relation issues.
- Update and implement personnel policies and procedures to insure compliance with law and Clausen House practices at least annual and whenever warranted
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Administer benefit plans, manage open enrollment and answer benefit inquiries. Research competitive benefit plans.
- Insure that recruitment and termination procedures are followed and evaluations are completed on time and followed.
- Maintain current employee information in all HR systems.
- Track and maintain all required employee trainings (residential ARM training tracking)
- Oversee the tracking and communication of all performance evaluations.
- Arrange and provide annual agency HR trainings (Supervisory harassment trainings and others).
- Arrange agency First Aid/CPR trainings
- Ensure completion of updated LIC 500 forms and Residential program associations through CCL.
- Provide supporting documentation for annual audit.
- Coordinate company sponsored employee events and recognition as requested.
- Review payroll documents for accuracy and compliance with company policy and labor law.
- Manage workers compensation claims process, disability and unemployment claims.
- Record all incoming revenue
- Serve as back up payroll processor when needed
- Serve on Clausen House Management team, diversity, safety and other committees as requested.
How to Apply
Clausen House has basic requirements for hiring employees Use this form for initial screening. We will contact you after the initial screening is done.