Clausen House – Oakland, CA
Clausen House is currently seeking an individual with proven program management experience and ability to effectively oversee daily program operations, coordinate and implement program plans and services for adults with developmental disabilities, and ensure financial performance of the program.
- Advanced degree in human services, public health, counseling or other related disciplines.
- Demonstrate track record of directing human services operations, preferably to people with developmental disabilities. Solid knowledge of Titles 17 regulatory standards and ability to apply them to policies and procedures
- Prior program management experience
- Ability to design and implement new program services preferred.
- Experience in developing and managing organizational systems and policies.
How to Apply
Clausen House has basic requirements for hiring employees Use this form for initial screening. We will contact you after the initial screening is done.