Clausen House – Oakland, CA
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Skill in working with and providing training and support to developmentally disabled adults.
- Ability to perform the functions described in the Independent & Supported Living Services Design.
- A willingness to pursue training and certification deemed necessary based on the needs of supported living consumers and the philosophy and values of supported living.
- The ability to demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills in order to perform the tasks outlined in the Clausen House SLS service design.
- A willingness to undergo a criminal records clearance process that involves fingerprinting a filing of fingerprints with local enforcement agencies and the FBI.
- Possession of a working automobile, a valid California driver’s license, liability insurance, a clean driving record, and a willingness to drive own car for work-related purposes.
- An ability to work harmoniously with other staff members.
- Skill in writing objectives, making assessments and collecting data.
- An ability to act as a role model for Independent and Supported Living consumers.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Critical Thinker with good problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize windows-based software applications
How to Apply
Clausen House has basic requirements for hiring employees Use this form for initial screening. We will contact you after the initial screening is done.