Clausen House – Oakland, CA
Provide administrative and programmatic support to program staff and participants
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate daily operations, program activities and class assignments
- Intervene in student and other types of emergencies
- Assist students with problem solving and intervene with crisis as appropriate
- Substitute teach as needed
- Oversee program in the absence of the Program Director
- Maintain accurate client personal spending money accounts according to Clausen House policies and procedures
- Research, plan and coordinate community outings for Friday classes
- Maintain lunch and bus duty schedules
- View PDF for full list
Experience Requirements and Physical Demands
The requirements are detailed in the PDF.
How to Apply
Clausen House has basic requirements for hiring employees Use this form for initial screening. We will contact you after the initial screening is done.