Clausen House – Oakland, CA
The instructor provides direct educational services to persons with developmental disabilities, teaching functional skills in the classroom and in natural environments in which consumers are expected to perform a task or activity.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide instruction in the following domain subjects as described in the Adult Education Program Design: Self-Care, Academics, Advocacy, Community Integration, Artistic Expression, and Pre Employment.
- Skill at working with developmentally disabled adults in groups of seven imparting instruction and maintaining proper discipline for learning.
- Complete functions are detailed in the PDF
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma required, BA preferred
- Previous experience working with adults with developmental disabilities preferably in a day program environment.
- Complete details are included in the PDF
How to Apply
Clausen House has basic requirements for hiring employees Use this form for initial screening. We will contact you after the initial screening is done.