Clausen House – Oakland, CA
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist residents with personal hygiene care, including clipping nails, brushing teeth, washing hair, bathing, dressing and related health and hygiene needs as determined and needed.
- Assist in the supervision of residents in their training and social activities as assigned.
- Review and record progress of each resident and report observations to supervisor.
- Supervise residents to minimize safety hazards at all times.
- Accompany residents outside the home as needed to ensure safety.
- Serve as a positive role model for residents.
- Assist in the implementation of individual program plans.
38 Hours Per Week
Saturday: 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00pm to 12:00am
Wednesday: 12:00am to 8:00pm & 10:00pm to 12:00am
Thursday: 12:00am to 8:00pm & 10:00pm to 12:00am
Friday: 12:00am to 8:00am
40 Hours Per Week
Monday-Friday: 2:00pm to 10:00pm
How to Apply
Clausen House has basic requirements for hiring employees Use this form for initial screening. We will contact you after the initial screening is done.